- Monday May 14 (Day 0) – Depart Canberra at 11:15am to Sydney, then to London Heathrow on Qantas.
- Tuesday May 15 (Day 1) – Arrive in London at 7:00am and Transfer from London Heathrow airport to our luxury hotel of St Ermins. Check in and charge our batteries. The remainder of the day is free to enjoy.
- Wednesday May 16 (Day 2) – We have an excursion to Windsor Castle with a guide to check out where Meghan and Harry WILL MARRY!Then… in the late afternoon with get to experience London’s best afternoon tea on the River Thames by boat. We’ll cruise past London’s sights with a sandwich in one hand and a scone in the other, while a pianist plays for us.
- Thursday May 17 (Day 3) – It wouldn’t be a Royal trip without a visit to the CROWN JEWELS!? In the morning, we’ll be transferred to the Tower of London for a guided visit and see the crown jewels. Pack your best outfit and camera for this special experience.
- Friday May 18 (Day 4) – the morning is free to shop, In the afternoon we have booked a special “High Tea” at The Ritz. This is an ode to Diana, an afternoon at our VIP table, sipping Champagne and enjoying an English afternoon tea. The perfect way to spend the evening before the big day.
- Saturday May 19 (Day 5) – WEDDING DAY!! Whether we get up early to be at Buckingham Palace to get a glimpse of the FIRST KISS of Meghan and Harry or pack a picnic and head to St James’ Park to sit with other royal watchers amongst the big screens and have a wine to celebrate, we’ll be front and centre for this momentous occasion!
- Sunday May 20 (Day 6) – Transfer to Heathrow London while we shed a tear that the ultimate Royal trip has come to an end and maybe start planning our next adventure! We get on the new Qantas Dreamliner at 1:00 pm for a one hop flight to Perth and then directly to Canberra.
- Monday May 21 (Day 7) – Arrival Canberra Airport at 9:30pm.
How much? That cheap! TAKE MY MONEY.
$5, 633.00 Including ALL the flights, transfers, accommodation, breakfasts and excursions. This is based on twin share. If you want to hang solo there’s a $1011 upgrade fee (for a single room).
What’s Included in the Ultimate Royal Trip?
- (fabulous) Host Kristen Henry;
- A small, friendly group of 9 likeminded people;
- Qantas flights to London and return on the Qantas Dreamliner;
- Luxury 4.5 star St Ermins Hotel – 5 nights’ accommodations in a memorable, centrally located, London hotel;
- All breakfasts included;
- All tickets and admissions — at no extra cost — covering the 4 events (Winsdor Castle, River Thames Cruise, Tower of London and Crown Jewel, The Ritz);
- All group transportation during the week in London (for the group activities listed only); ( Excluding the Ritz Hotel, Please make your own way to the Ritz from your day activity)
- Guaranteed tour price, locked in the moment you make your payment;
- Flexibility should you want to Twin Share Room or Single Room;
- Transfers to and from the London Heathrow;
- Gratuities for guide and driver on excursions.
What’s the process?
- Register your interest and grab all the information from www.channelk.com.au.
- One of our team will be in contact, who will answer any questions you have. They’ll ask if you’d like to be put on the standby list, which is a list of attendees willing and wanting to pay and go, if and when they are selected.
- On March 1, 9 people will be drawn out of a barrel from the standby list!
- Those lucky nine will have until March 7 to finalise full payment,
- If you are one of the lucky ones you will receive all the details and an invoice from our travel partner, Parker & Turner Travel Associates, with the payment details.
- There will be a Celebration PARTY with everyone who is going is on Friday March 9 so we can all meet, celebrate and GET EXCITED!
- Depart Canberra on Monday 14th May at 11:30am
- Return to Canberra on Monday 21st May at 9:30pm
So book ALREADY..!!! Love K.